There are two ways to modify an existing holding in your account.
To add more shares to an existing purchase:
1. On the Dashboard screen, select the account that you wish to add holdings to
2. Select the +Add Holding button from the top right.
3. Enter the ticker symbol, quantity, and cost basis per share for the most recent purchase.
4. Click the +Add Holding blue button at the bottom of the screen.
TrackYourDividends will automatically add those shares to your existing position as well as calculate the new cost basis per share with the purchase.
To update a holding with information from your broker:
1. On the Dashboard screen, select the account to Edit your holding
2. Select the Pencil icon on the right side of the holding section next to the appropriate ticker.
3. Enter the new total quantity and new cost basis per share for the entire position.
4. Click the Update Holding button.